Friday, January 9, 2015

Happy New Year!

Honestly, it feels like just yesterday we were freaking out over Y2k, and now it's 2015. Unbelievable.

It's been a busy few weeks for me, and it'll continue to be for a few more. However, I'm still working on moving forward. Despite the Christmas holidays involving much more than anticipated (including one very nice surprise) and leaving me with fewer free days, I scurried, forced myself to work, and knocked two thousand words out of the park to finish the four short stories I wanted done on 12/31. Goal 1, done.

As for Goal 2, the Secret Santa Story Swap? Oh my god, I love my prompt. It's been an adventure just figuring out how to include the desired elements, but I've done it in a way I'm excited to write. The story's plotted and outlined, the world is built. All that's left is write... and, well, edit, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment