Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Camp Take 2?

It's July, and that means it's camp NaNo time again, and once again, I don't know if I'm going to do it or not. I really should. On the other hand, I've also gotten myself in a long-term word war with some folks at the water cooler. The goal: To finish something by August. My first goal is to finally finish editing Pirates 1 (I only said I wanted to finish two months ago...), and then finish draft 1 of Pirates 2. So that's the goal right now. I think I've got a good group to help me get there, too.

Anyone up for being a beta reader when Pirates 1 is done?

1 comment:

  1. *raises hand* Need I even comment? Send ALLL teh stories, and I'll beta read 'em. :-)

    The way I look at it is, Camp is literally just a graph. You don't have to do the cabins or anything. If you're writing something and you're keeping stats, you can do Camp with it -- especially since you can set a variable goal. But it's really up to you. Doesn't really make a difference either way, if you already have the motivation gang in place. :-)

    ReplyDelete